segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2008

Memories

Sad, sad I'm gona be without you
Is my life is all about you
The ocean stole you from me, in its ways

But im gona move on, to live now
Forget about you somehow
because everything i hoped for is gone

And the sun is setting
I only see it on the horizon
And i try to pic your face

But my eyes are cloudy
And i know how much, i long for you
But i cant see your embrace...

I long for you, but i can't just find your face...


And Its gona be along time night to get throught
a long long time to find you
a long long miss of memories
I'll write down to forget these

The times i've been mistaken I thought you
Never leave my heart, and then look, how wrong i was
I gave you all my trust and now there's no more us
im leaving when i find my feeling

I went to where you used to get me
i'll love if you just let me
As soon as this side of ocean gets you back

because I'm tired of waiting
And if comes to nothing
Then its pointless staying here
I'm going back

Because i fought for so long,
And its me you turned your back on
I fought for a chance to stay on your embrace

But it seems like this worth noone
Something i dont wanna have to think on
so, over it, im trying to erase your face

I say , over it, im trying to erase your face...

3 comentários:

Paulo Mota disse...

Eh pa este poema dava uma Musica,nem te conto! Parece que arranje o meu Carlos Tê!

Manuela disse...

:) Estás na idade da exaltação do amor, mas eu, que já estou no Outono da vida, vejo e sinto o amor de forma diferente. O que é normal. ;)

Para te mostrar a diferença que a idade produz na forma de sentir o amor, aqui te deixo um poema meu:

EXISTÊNCIA

Eu sinto
que nesta vida
vivida
na imensidão do irreal,
já não há gente capaz de amar
e de sentir.
Porque essa multidão
acabrunhada,
esmagada,
moribunda,
só sabe que existe
porque os membros ainda mexem.
Suas cabeças entontecidas,
adormecidas
são como arcas vazias,
geladas pelo tempo,
onde dentro
apenas ocos pensamentos
fazem da sua existência
a razão de sentirem
que apenas existem!


Manuela Ferreira

Beijokas

Ceiça disse...

Mas o gajo tem jeito pra isto, eu já te disse fazes umas letras e vendes pa uma editora.

Ainda ganhavas uns trocos xD